Chinese astrophotographers star in top contest
Three Chinese photographers have claimed accolades in the world's largest astronomy photography competition and will now have their work displayed at an exhibition in London.
Chinese entrants won top prize in two out of 11 categories in the Royal Observatory's Insight Investment Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2019 awards, while another placed third.
The competition celebrates outstanding images of celestial objects, cosmic events and regions of the night sky. It is widely considered to be the most prestigious competition of its kind.
- Activist should brush up on history
- Find the way, act boldly: Xi talks with villagers on poverty relief
- Xi highlights development of primary Party organizations
- Young students address drug problems with homemade film
- Xi inspects manufacturing enterprise, Yellow River ecological protection in Central China
- Young farmers rejuvenate agriculture